Superblog Directory B4Blogs.Com - Free Blog Directory Bigger Blogger Truth to Power: Dissent into Gladness: Nothing good can come of this....

Friday, November 23, 2007

Nothing good can come of this....

So in the seventh year of the occupation by the clown prince of the Texas oil baron's wannabe mafia this blog commences. ....

Those of you who have come over from my stumbleupon site, welcome! I haven't posted there in a while due to the combined obstacles of my Costa Rican ISP and an unusually tenacious cyber stalker. But I have found that I can no longer keep my words in and my conscience is getting stretch marks from the effort. But I have a fresh batch of rants and observations that I just slapped on the grill for your continued intellectual amusement.

For those of you just meeting me in this format: Welcome! My name is Merlyn Hunter and I am an expatriate American living and working in Costa Rica. I have found in my year here that the best way to be an American right now in these sad times is to not live in America. I love my country, but I am "seeing other people" right now. I have been a freelance writer for some time right now and have made a few appearances in a few columns under a few pen names. Though my politics tend to lean a little to the left a majority of the time, I also have a few conservative views as well. And I am informed enough to know the difference between a respectable "true conservative", a loathsome neocon, and the neocon thralls who wrongfully believe themselves to be the former.

So with that in mind, let fly the mud! And be warned trolls and flamers....my keyboard has no stun setting.

No comments: